The F-940 Store It! Gas Analyzer provides rapid and precise measurements of ethylene, CO2 and O2. The Store It! was designed for Quality Assurance staff to increase shelf-life and prevent spoilage by monitoring ripening gases throughout the storage process.
The Store It! features an intuitive user interface, making it simple to operate right out of the box. Its lightweight, handheld design enables users to rely on the Store It! at all stages of storage along the supply chain. A built-in data logger stores thousands of data points and conveniently communicates data through USB or Bluetooth onto a PC or tablet for later analysis.
- Sampling Flow Rate: 70mL/min
- Total Sampling Time: 30 seconds
- Data Saving: Automated, 1 second intervals
- Display: Backlit visible transflective LCD
- Operating Environment: 0° C - 50° C (0-90 % humidity non-condensing)
- Operating Atmospheric Pressure: 500-1200mbar
- Dimensions: 18 cm x 13.5 cm x 5.5 cm
- Weight: 0.95 kg
- Enclosure: Powder coated aluminum
- Battery Life: 8.5 hours
- Power Source: Removable rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- PC Interface: USB and WI-FI SD card + Bluetooth
- Data Recorded with Each Measurement: Ethylene, CO2 and O2 concentrations, date, time, RH, GPS location