The F-950 Three Gas Analyzer measures levels of Ethylene, CO2 and O2 to maintain optimal produce quality at every phase of the supply chain. The F-950’s versatile design allows it to be be scaled to many environments, from cold storage to transportation container.
Simple to operate and weighing less than a kilogram, the F-950 uses an electrochemical cell to measure ethylene between 0-200 ppm.
The F-950 is ideal for measuring ethylene production across a wide range of fruit types.
- Air Sampling Rate: 70mL/min
- Measuring Rate: Automated; 1 second intervals
- Display: Sunlight visible transflective LCD
- Operating Environment: 0°C - 45°C (0-90% humidity non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 18 cm x 13.5 cm x 5.5 cm
- Weight: 0.95 kg
- Enclosure: Powder coated aluminum
- Power Source: Removable rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- PC Interface: USB and SD Card
- Data Recorded with Each Measurement: Ethylene, CO2 and O2 Concentrations, Date, Time, RH, GPS Location