This unit is a compact coating thickness tester complete with a built-in printer. With the LH-200J, you can quickly and accurately measure objects without worrying about damaging the insulating coating on non-ferrous substrates and printout your results right on the spot. This unit is also equipped with handy features such as statistical calculations, calibration, memory, and limit setup.
- Measurement Method: Eddy-current
- Applications : Insulating coatings on non-ferrous substrates
- Measurement Range: 0-800µm or 32.00mils
- Resolution : 0.1µm (less than 100µm), 1.0µm (100µm or greater)
- Probe : One-point contact fixed pressure (LHP-J)
- Power Source : AC100V-220V (50/60Hz) or 1.5 ("AA" size Alkaline batteries) x 6 (main unit), Printer ("AA" size Alkaline batteries) x 4