The LH-373 is a coating thickness tester capable of measuring the thickness of insulating coatings on non-ferrous metal substrates. While having the same functions as the LE-373, which measures coatings on ferrous metal substrates, it is also capable of precisely measuring comparatively thin coatings, such as alumite.
- Measurement method: Eddy-current Method
- Applications : Insulating coating on non-ferrous metal substrate
- Probe : Single-point constant-pressure type probe (LHP-J)
- Power source : 4x 1.5V batteries ("AA" size Alkaline)
- Measurement range: 0-1200µm or 47.0mils